Monday, January 14, 2008

Welcome to Colorado...

It may be 34 degrees out currently but the sun is shining and the mountains are begging for me to come out and play! I didn't have to venture far today. These mountains are about 8-10 miles from the house. It was a little to cold for the light fleece I was wearing to venture off far from the road but it won't be long before I respond to the inner child who is calling me out to go climbing around on the trails. I understand that within this box canyon are seven different water falls. They are available to see but currently frozen. I'm looking forward to the spring so I can catch them at their fullest!

2 comments:

Chell said...

Okay Gorgeous. I need to make my way out there so we can go explore together. Did you convince T to go with you today?

Shalome said...

Start planning it! :) Would be fun!