Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Harley Davidson

I nervously arranged my composure drawing nearer to him as he enticingly whispered to me. His low voice beckoned me to draw closer to him. "Touch me" he encouraged. I fumbled forward as my stomach churned with the anticipation of where the encounter may lead. His alluring boldness was becoming although unfarmiliar. I fidgeted nervously wondering if my inexperience was illuminating making me as transparent as I felt. The sun sparkled off of his reflective chrome. The rumbles that echoed behind tickled my sences alluring me to reach out. I ran my fingers along his smooth and newly painted surface. The smell of rubber penitrated the air, available and ready. My personal encounter with Harley Davidson suddenly interrupted! I shyly recoiled as the interrupting stranger approached me. As he spoke unaware that I was a foreigner to the Harley store I felt less intimidated that my presence was not unwelcomed. Although he spoke kindly, I wondered if I had tested his patience due to my lack of understanding his motorcycle vocabulary. I wished that I had an interpretor with me although I cherished the fragments that I was able to pick up from this leather laden stranger. Alligned in gleaming and colorful rows each Harley spoke of a different adventure awaiting it's partaker. One by one I marveled at the unknown. The orange and black dwelling place showcased more then the exibit I was expecting. I was beautifully overwhelmed as the door sprung fourth releasing hidden treasures not only within it's walls but within my own. Murals and photos filled the walls with back drops that revealed my own personal hidden dreams and imaginative visions. How could this be? How could some place I had never been reveal something so personal and unshared? I have yet to uderstand this strange phenomenon or even to desiphre it's meaning. I'm glad that in it's revelation a new door opened. Where it will lead me to? I believe only time will tell.

3 comments:

artbylorraine said...

I am going to try to comment on your blog but I have to see first if this works or not.

artbylorraine said...

This is an experiment. I am going to see if I can comment on your blog. Let me know if you get this. Also, try out my new blog at http://llfoster.blogspot.com, ok?

CP Rambo said...

AMEN! Harley Davidson was an awesome entry once again. I could totally picture this in my head. Like watching a mini movie. Yeeeesss. Orange and Black Attack!! Way to go! Look Mama has a blog!