Thursday, August 30, 2007

DYNA REPORT


"Warm wooly mitten and soft fuzzy kittens... these are a few of my favorite things...." This the song that was interrupted by the sharp little teeth that just chomped down on my ankle!" Here she is... Little Dnya. Oooooh don't let the innocent expression on this fuzzy, little, flea hopper fool you! Our house once invaded by her introduction of fleas, has now been taken over by some crazed, hopping tasmanian devil! A.K.A Dyna.... She's been here only a few weeks and it is good that she has these "cute" moments that steal our hearts! I'm becoming all to used to my new "kitty tattoos" and rather fond of Dyna as my new hair accesory! I am addapting to sleeping with a pillow on my head to prevent the unexpected lion like attacks that randomly occur as one has just found a comfortable r.e.m. pattern. Even with our new fish breathed accrobat invasion... she still provokes and "ahhhhh....." Who could pass this face up?

2 comments:

Chell said...

Absolutely adorable but I have found the cuter they are the more devilish they tend to be. I think the reason God makes puppies and kittens so cute is so you don't kill them when they are bad. *sigh* I want a kitten but my poor cat has enough to contend with. Our dog tortures him as it is..

Shalome said...

Oh yes... we do have onother fuzzy member of our household who is less then thrilled with the new maniac!