Saturday, August 11, 2007

For My "Dusty Play Mate"

Leaves of orange, leaves of yellow, bold and bright dancing with delight.
Softly swaying. Harmoniously playing. Music to my ponderoud mind.
Leaves of season without apparent reason take the stage in the morning light.
Perched on trees until a calming breeze sends them hovering high above.
Floating free, come down and dance with me as we play without a bother in mind.
A beautiful pageant, shimmering bright glowing with the morning light.
A carefree playmate of leisure, welcomed for the short season
dips and twirls what a spectacular sight!
A dance once for two have added anew
leaves from all over the once silent neighbor hood.
A spectacular ball fit for a queen
with embellishments built on imagination and daydreams.
Blissfully floating, dancing, delighting.
An artistic display keeps me running away with my wandering immagination.

3 comments:

artbylorraine said...

Oh, my. Are you waning poetic? That is pretty good and very picturesque. I hope the leaves aren't turning yet, though.

Chell said...

Very nice.. Fall is one of the best times for picture taking. Sadly I think this year will be kind of blah with the drought we are having and the fact that things are starting to die too soon.

Hey would love to chat with you some time... If you want to just get my email address from Rambo....

Shalome said...

Thanks ya all! He he he! Hi Mum! Hi Chell! Nice thinking... I will do that! Tonya