Sunday, July 13, 2008

UP THE BIG HILL

I'm not completely sure at this point what my "next one" is but seeing that every opportunity might be the opportunity for my "next one" I took on the challenge to seize the moment. I was heading out to walk today but the Mini Black Pearl as I refer to my mountain bike was calling... "ride me....." Today may not be my "next one" but I am proud to report that I made it up a rather large hill that I had been attemping for quite some time yet unable to get up previously. Not only did I make it up the big hill but also far beyond....to a galaxy far far away. Today was a great ride and I've got to tell you BOTH of the Rambos better kick it up a notch cause I am kicking some booty! He he he!

1 comment:

Chell said...

Sounds like you are on the right path. I miss riding my mountain bike. I need to save for a new one, probably not till next summer though.. Enjoy those senic rides!!